This is what I would do if I only have one year to live:
- I’ll sell most of my things and live lighter
- I’ll go travel with my soul mate, daughter and my mom to visit the pyramids, travel across Canada, travel with my Buddhist teacher, visit Tibet, skydive with my Buddhist teacher, visit India again, hop over to New Zealand, spend a few weeks in Indonesia and Malaysia, visit central America
- Tick off my 100 bucket list and do it all!
- Blog about my experiences!
- Do yoga, swim with dolphins, teach in spiritual courses and deeply connect to my soul mate…
So now for the real question: “What is stopping me from achieving all the above now?” I could answer that it’s in fact…Life: I have too many responsibilities, money issues, my life is too settled and I don’t have much time right now.
Are my responsibilities keeping me away from living my dream because I think I’ll live long enough to experience my dreams anyway? Or do I have to wait for death to come knock on my door, make the change and then live my dream? Who am I kidding! 😉