Our bodies are vibrating with life and energy. It inspires our very presence. When we obstruct this energy flow, we limit our personal presence. When we allow our energy to flow freely, we appear radiant, healthy, happy and attractive.
If we dislike any part of our bodies, we subconsciously detach from it, leading to blocked energy flow. Unfortunately, perfect bodies represent us in the media, resulting in heavy judgment of ourselves as we attempt to animate these unrealistic standards. If we truly inhabit and befriend our bodies, we can live in peace with who and what we are. If we can make this effort of truce, real healing begins and we free ourselves from any blockages and pain.
Five Things You Can Do To Connect To Your Body:
- Send energy throughout your body: close your eyes, imagine a big, crystal like bubble of intense energy at your heart center travelling slowly from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. As it travels down your body, feel and be aware of the parts you dislike. Stop and give it the love it deserves, open up that energy and set it free.
- Revitalize your posture: Breath in and out to expand and stretch your posture. Relax your tummy muscles when you walk and breath deeply. Let go of anything that does not serve your highest good.
- Love Unconditionally: Love and respect your body. Enjoy and listen to your body. Bodies are naturally joyful and can give you immense pleasurable experiences.
- Move: When we move, we can feel our bodies and we get to know it better.
- Listen to the signals: Our bodies are responsive and will give us cues as to what it needs. Being compassionate and in tune with your body result in to better health, radiance and a long, contented life.