Put your hands up for Cape Town, I love this city! Imagine a beautiful city nestled at the foot of a continent, next to a blue ocean with deep blue skies and in the middle of it all, a range of majestic mountains hugs the city.
Cape Town alias ‘mother city of the Rainbow Nation’ is a vibrant city where people and life comes together. Cape Town is a place where people celebrate all the time and work is considered….well come and see experience for yourself, especially on a Monday 😉
Our culture is rich and diverse with many nationalities and a proud country of 13 official languages. We had a tough history that separated us for many years and this was completely unnecessary. Today we have this wonderful, bright future in front of us. Cape Town presents the most amazing festivals, concerts, sports events and international events. When this happens the city and mountain lights illuminate the entire peninsula and a sense of unity is felt throughout the entire country!
Cape Town offers so much, for each and everyone!
- Hike up Table Mountain
- Take a boat to see Robben Island (Nelson Mandela’s prison cell)
- Shop at the V&A Waterfront, Canal Walk, Cavendish Malls and indulge in high street fashion, culture, cuisine and entertainment
- Stroll in the Company Gardens and visit the Museums and Planetarium
- Have High Tea at the Mount Nelson Hotel
- Walk down Adderley Street and check out real Capetonians
- Visit the townships and Cape Town flats
- Check out the District Six Museum
- Take the red hop-on hop-off bus and take tours all over the peninsula
- Nightlife is amazing with hundreds of clubs!!
- Be part of the café society – we have the best, little and cute café’s ever!
- Check out colourful BoKaap and try traditional South African Cape Malay food
- De Waterkant Village is filled with Art and Lifestyle shops
- Jog or walk on the Sea Point promenade and savor the most beautiful sunsets – oh, and challenge the beach gym!
- Sunbathe at Clifton and swim in icy cold water!
- Enjoy sundowners in Caprice on Sunday evenings from 5pm
- Check out Long Street for a vibey night out or boutique shopping
- Shop at Green Market Square for Souvenirs and take pictures of the city’s rich culture and buildings
- Walk up Lion’s head mountain on full moon
- Paraglide off Lion’s Head or just be lazy on your hotel terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Tip a parking guide from R2 and smile!
- Enjoy luxurious accommodation….everywhere!
- Bring enough money…you will want to spend it all!
- Hire a bicycle and be part of the Saturday morning cycling trend to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast afterwards! Mmmmm!!!
- Visit Cape Point and check out the currents and baboons! Don’t feed them please. Drive on the famous Chapman’s peak drive
- Swim with penguins! At Boulders beach – too cute!
- Visit the wine farms…we have plenty of the very best and do stay overnight!
- Date a South African!
- Visit the rest of the country, its like experiencing the whole world in one country – and it’s safe!
- Buy a property here, you’ll definitely want to stay!
- 42 Things I Love About Cape Town (landlopers.com)
- Top 5 Spa Hotels in Cape Town, South Africa (south-african-hotels.com)
- Township, Lion’s Head & Rude African Women!!! – Cape Town, South Africa (travelpod.com)