Hi, my name is Clivia and I’m from South Africa. We are all blessed with gifts in this life, mine is the ability to connect clearly with what someone else is feeling. I am clairsentient and I was born with a ‘Caul’over my head, which makes me a little weird, right!
Due to my diverse life experiences, I discovered that disease, depression, abuse, loss and confusion were constructive tools for me to use for my own journey of self-discovery.
I have evolved from a woman who once had TB, a very low self-esteem and no love for herself, into a free individual who celebrates her uniqueness, lives her purpose and loves life and what it has to offer.
I established Holistic Lifestyle with the intention to live a life where we can integrate ‘all of who we are’(body, spirit, mind, emotions, intellect). That feeling of contentment and completion, without the need for a person or an outer condition to make us feel good about who we are.
I have over 10 years professional experience and I welcome all cultures. I respect your personal religious beliefs. I speak English and German fluently.
- Shamballa Multidimensional® Energy Healing Initiations and attunements – 2014
- Reiki certification (Master I, II and III) – 2014
- Body Posture Alignment, International School of Massage, Netherlands/Cape Town – 2015
- Adept Initiate ‘Know Thyself” – Modern Mystery School – 2012
- Consciousness Coaching Master I, II & III Certificates – Consciousness Coaching – Cape Town and Maastrich, Netherlands – 2010
- Baccalaureus Technologie Degree in Media and Public Relations – 2001-2004 & 2012 Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Workshops & Courses
- Abraham Hicks – 10 Day Mediterranean Cruise Seminar – 2016
- Art of Living Yoga & Happiness Courses – Cape Town – 2014
- Hoffmann Process, UK – 2012
- Vipassana 10 Day Silent Retreat – Worcester, SA 2013
- Grinberg Method Therapies – Munich – 2013
- Learning Love in Bali with Krish and Amana – Bali – 2012/2013
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy – Cape Town – 2010
- Energy & Vitality Workshop – Conscious Coaches Academy – 2010
- Diamond Way Buddhist Teaching & Meditations – South Africa, Spain, Germany, US, South America, US, Australia and UK – 2005 – 2010
- Osho’s Celebrate the New Woman – Puna, India – 2009
- Hatha Yoga & Tantra – Arambol, India – 2008