“My emotional wellbeing is compromised when I loose self-control and willpower, destroying my well-earned longterm goals and my personal boundaries.”
Self-control, self-discipline and will power all hold positive outcomes, resulting in dreams coming true!
It is said that our problems in life occur from a lack of willpower. The good news is that will power can be learned and strengthened by practicing, by re-shaping and understanding your current state of mind. Try this:
Take one step, one goal
- Do one goal at a time and set achievable, smaller goals.
- Power of mental Imaginary
- Imagination goes together with emotion.
- Close your eyes, imagine achieving a specific goal, now place all your emotion in that picture and hold it as long as possible.
- Do this daily and you’ll see results 🙂
- Analyse yourself
- A reminder to yourself why you want to change, and achieve.
- It creates a full acknowledgment in your mind.
- Why do I lack motivation? Answer as many as you can.
- Create the advantages and disadvantages of the situation.
- List the emotional and physical benefits.
- List the drawbacks.
- What holds the significance?
- Try pushing yourself out of comfort zone, at least 20%. For example: “I know I can run for 15 minutes without stopping, so I can push myself for 20 minutes without stopping”
- Change your attitude towards your goals and create self-discipline.
- My self-control depends strongly on how I go about my decisions.
- Time management and being in a routine can support you.
- Change and adapt your environment to support your goals. For example: create a zen like environment in your bedroom if you want to meditate, de-stress or relax more in your life. You don’t need to go to a spa or a centre, change can happens at home.
- Join support networks and social groups with similar dreams, visions, goals, etc.
- Enjoy a consistent healthy lifestyle, with good nutrition and regular exercise.
- Love your body and your perfect imperfections.
- Try a detox for only 3 days: fruits and veggies with lots of herbal teas and water should do it. Try juicing.
- Power Within
- It is really up to you. You are the creator of your life.
- You manifest that what you think, do and say. Watch your thoughts, words and see how you can improve and create from there.
- You are responsible for your own happiness, your health, you life.
- Stop complaining, stop procrastinating and stop being miserable. Your willpower is all it takes, so get up and start your life now 😉