A few weeks ago I experienced a lot of busy-ness as I was preparing for my finals and sorting out my little daughter. My mind was full of calculations, strategies, assessments, thesis and reports. I had to make a change, and found this wonderful information that supported me:
- Stop multi-tasking: when you eat, you eat. When you walk, you walk.
- Take your time: make your actions deliberate
- Do less by prioritizing: it is all a matter of what is important and letting go of what is not.
- Plan your schedule and leave enough space between tasks: it takes away stress and gives you a break.
- Sit in silence: only 5 minutes of silence and breathing will do you, your thoughts and your body very good.
- Focus on the present: stop worrying about the future, or outcomes. Let it go and focus on what you do now.
- Be present:
View original post 167 more words